Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by khurram mahmood <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 21:35:39 UTC

Client-Config.wsdd

Hi,

I have few services to access from client side my client config file
is as follows. For Few services I want the handler to show intercept
and then log and for others I dont want it to do that. Whenever I
remove the handler from CampaignService remove the second service
definition from client-config.xml below then all the services and
other handler work perfectly but called on all services otherwise.

I later came to realize that I have two services exposed by other
parties and when I specify their names as CampaignService their
respective handlers are executed. but If I specify their names to be
other than CampaignService these wont be executed. Now since there are
two CampaignServices and I want two of them to be executed and one of
those not to be executed. but if I name anyone of them to
CampaignService then all of them are executed otherwise none of them
is executed.

Below is axis client-confg.wsdd

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<deployment name="BidcenterClientConfig"
xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/"

<handler name="log" type="java:com.mypackage.SOAPMonitor"/>
<!-- For global configuration of handlers -->
<!-- globalConfiguration>
<requestFlow>
<handler type="log"/>
</requestFlow>
<responseFlow>
<handler type="log"/>
</responseFlow>
</globalConfiguration -->

<!-- service specific configurations -->
<service name="InfoService" provider="java:RPC">
<requestFlow>
<handler type="log"/>
</requestFlow>
<responseFlow>
<handler type="log"/>
</responseFlow>
<parameter name="className" value="com.mypackage.InfoServiceSoapBindingStub"/>
</service>

<service name="CampaignService" provider="java:RPC" style="document"
use="literal">
<requestFlow>
<handler type="log"/>
</requestFlow>
<responseFlow>
<handler type="log"/>
</responseFlow>
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="addCampaign"/>
<parameter name="className"
value="com.myPackage.CampaignServiceHttpBindingStub"/>
</service>

<transport name="http" pivot="java  rg.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
<transport name="local" pivot="java
rg.apache.axis.transport.local.LocalSender"/>
<transport name="java" pivot="java  rg.apache.axis.transport.java.JavaSender"/>
</deployment>

The Interceptor is being called for all the services. I am not sure
why this is happening.Is there anyone who had this sort of experience
with Apache Axis on client side handler and reason why this is
happening and how can I get rid of this problem.

--
Khurram Mahmood