Posted to user@spark.apache.org by sudhir vaidya <v....@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 23:34:17 UTC

Beginner - Issue with Mlbase

I get a java index out of bounds exception when i run part 2 of the
documentation here:

http://ampcamp.berkeley.edu/3/exercises/mli-document-categorization.html

Specifically the first line throws an error... i have tried splitting the
methods and running them separately..  but still it gives me the error.

Any help is appreciated...

P.S: Scala 2.9.3 installed and spark 0.8.0-incubating installed.

Sudhir

Re: Beginner - Issue with Mlbase

Posted by Josh Rosen <ro...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the specific line of code that's triggering the error, plus
the full stacktrace?  That would help us to diagnose the problem.