Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Rick Winscot <ri...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/26 23:42:30 UTC

five years... or less?

I may be stating the obvious, but it's starting to bother me when I hear people quote Adobe's 'five year' promise as if it happened yesterday. Everyone needs to embrace the notion that the clock is already ticking... which means we have less than five years left. In fact, it would be a good idea to get a firm expiry date and put it on a calendar for everyone to see.

Again... perhaps saying something that is obvious - please excuse any Chi disruption. Carry on!

Cheers,

Rick Winscot