Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/12 12:44:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK 4.15 RC1

Subject line says 4.15?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> You might want to create a new thread with the correct subject.

Done please vote in the other thread not this one.

Thanks,
Justin

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK 4.15 RC1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

An issue has been found with the installer config so this vote is cancelled. Expect a new RC2 shortly.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flex SDK 4.15 RC1

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
You might want to create a new thread with the correct subject.  When the
vote is done, we may want to archive/link to this thread at a later point.
The wrong subject line would cause confusion.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,