Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Arun Sakthi <ar...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/06 04:40:17 UTC

Jmeter Secured Webservice

Hi,

I'm trying to test a webservice in my company which is secured. When I mean
as secured, its prompting for user credentials even to load the WSDL. Is
there a way to test this with JMeter ?

Re: Jmeter Secured Webservice

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
You might try and see if http://username:password@server/pathtowsdl works
(not sure it does)
OR just download the WSDL file locally and use file: protocol to load it
OR since the WSDL URL is optional , dont use it.

regards
deepak

Posted by Arun Sakthi <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi deepak,