Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve Vanspall <st...@crmsoftware.com.au> on 2002/07/18 03:13:20 UTC

Need help with Tomcat 4.0 and Apache Server

Hi there,

I'm am not sure whether this problem lies with my configuration of Tomcat or Apache Server.

But here is the situation.

I have two web-apps. CRMSoftwareApp and CRMSoftwareCustomerView

I have my server.xml set up like this

          <Context path=""  docBase="/CRMSoftwareApp" debug="0"/>

          <Context path="/CRMCustomerView"  docBase="/CRMSoftwareApp" debug="0"/>

and my httpd.conf like this

<IfModule mod_webapp.c>

WebAppConnection warpConnection warp yyy.yyy.y.yy:8008

</IfModule>

NameVirtualHost xxx.xx.xxx.xxx

<VirtualHost xxx.xx.xxx.xxx>

ServerName xxx.xx.xxx.xxx

DocumentRoot /home/www

WebAppDeploy CRMSoftwareApp warpConnection /

WebAppDeploy CRMCustomerView warpConnection /CRMCustomerView

</VirtualHost>

the x's and y' of course are real numbers

if I type in http://xxx.xx.xxx.xx into my browser it succesfully loads the CRMSoftwareApp webapp

but if I try http://xxx.xx.xxx.xx/CRMCustomerView I get a 'Page could not be foun' error.

What am I doing wrong?

any help would be appreciated

regards

Steve

Re: Need help with Tomcat 4.0 and Apache Server

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
I think you'd have much more success if you ask this question on Tomcat User
list. I use mod_jk, not mod_webapp and I also use TC 3.3.x, not 4.x so I won't
even attempt it... Pier usually helps people with mod_webapp questions.

Bojan