Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mail <ma...@4232media.com> on 2007/09/26 02:21:29 UTC

FeedbackPanel issue foo.xxx@a0f0f8

After I do all my valid info into my form I get something that reads:

foo.AmountsTimesDatesStore@a0f0f8

I'm not sure where it's coming from. I've commented out everything in my
form except for one text input- and it still returns the above.

Can anyone help with this?

Here's AmountsTimesDatesStore.java

package foo;

import java.io.Serializable;

public class AmountsTimesDatesStore implements Serializable {

    private String ZoningUse;

    public String getZoningUse(){
        return ZoningUse;
    }

    public void setZoningUse(String ZoningUse){
        this.ZoningUse = ZoningUse;
    }

}

What I don't understand is why it's returning anything at all.  All my
fields are filled in and validated.  Why onSubmit does it do this?

Here is some of my html/java file that may have something to do with this?

    class AmountsTimesDatesForm extends Form{
        public AmountsTimesDatesForm(String id, IModel model){
            super(id,model);
        }
            @Override
            public void onSubmit() {
            info(getModelObjectAsString());
            }
    }

    Border addWithBorders(Form form,FormComponent component,String
borderId){
        AjaxResponsiveFormComponentFeedbackBorder border = new
AjaxResponsiveFormComponentFeedbackBorder(borderId);
        border.setOutputMarkupId(true);
        border.add(component);
        form.add(border);
        return border;
    }

    void addAjaxBehaviorToComponent(FormComponent formComponent, final
Border border, final FeedbackPanel feedback){
        formComponent.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onblur") {
            @Override
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target){
                target.addComponent(feedback);
                target.addComponent(border);
                setResponsePage(Location.class);
                }
            });
    }

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: FeedbackPanel issue foo.xxx@a0f0f8

Posted by mail <ma...@4232media.com>.
Got it!

Sorry about not starting a new thread. I thought I had deleted all previous
content.

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
> [...]

>             @Override
>             public void onSubmit() {
>             info(getModelObjectAsString());
>             }
>     }
>
>     Border addWithBorders(Form form,FormComponent component,String
> borderId){
>         AjaxResponsiveFormComponentFeedbackBorder border = new
> AjaxResponsiveFormComponentFeedbackBorder(borderId);
>         border.setOutputMarkupId(true);
>         border.add(component);
>         form.add(border);
>         return border;
>     }
>
>     void addAjaxBehaviorToComponent(FormComponent formComponent, final
> Border border, final FeedbackPanel feedback){
>         formComponent.add(new
> AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onblur") {
>             @Override
>             protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target){

/Gwyn