Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Neil Delima <nd...@ca.ibm.com> on 2004/04/23 20:35:09 UTC

DOMImplementationList patch

Attached are implementation patches for DOMImplementationList and
DOMImplementaitonSource in support of the DOM Level 3 Core Recommendation's
DOMImplementationRegistry bootstrapping mechanism.  DOM3 packages will have
to be updated, build.xml will have to be updated accordingly and to add
org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList to META-INF/services.

Thanks,
Neil.

(See attached file: dom-implementation-list-patch.txt)(See attached file:
org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList)

Re: DOMImplementationList patch

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@apache.org>.
Neil,

Thanks for the patch. I've committed it to CVS with the necessary
build.xml changes. I changed the org.w3c.dom.DOMImplementationSourceList
file so that it points to DOMXSImplementationSourceImpl since it knows
about all of our DOMImplementations, including XSImplementation and the
one for PSVI DOM.