Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/10 12:16:45 UTC

is tomahawk dying?

Hi MyFaces community,

I noticed that on the nightly builds page, the last tomahawk version is 8
months old: 08-Jan-2008 04:31http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

Besides the fact the mails marked with [tomahawk] in subject are never
answered by MyFaces guys.

At the same time, I have found this page
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/RecentChanges that shows an activity until
today (They annouce the release of the 1.1.7 version but it's not on the
downloa page)

I need to use the 1.1.7 release but I have some bugs (which is natural). I'd
like to know if I can count on a release in a next future or not.

Any info is very welcome.

Kind regards,
--
Zied Hamdi
www.into-i.fr

Re: is tomahawk dying?

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Yes, we really appreciate this view, Thanks much!

Re: is tomahawk dying?

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hazem and Felix,

Re: is tomahawk dying?

Re: is tomahawk dying?

Posted by Felix Becker <ma...@felixbecker.name>.

Re: is tomahawk dying?

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Zied,

Who said this?

We are about to release Tomahawk 1.1.7 so stay tuned!

Tomahawk is a very cool stable component library, and every day we are
adding new stuff to it, you will see very cool components in the new release
like CAPTCHA, selectOneRow, subform, picklist ...

So Tomahawk is still alive (never say die :)).

Re: is tomahawk dying?

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Hehe it was on a hiatus...

Werner