Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by vamsi krishna <va...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/22 12:01:06 UTC

How to?

Hi All,
         What is the Best way to desect the entire Axis2/C tool.

              i.e, 1. to understand the whole functionality / code
                    2. to plug-in my own Transport layer
                    3. to plug-in my own memory
                    4. to plug-in my own parser etc etc  etc.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Vamsi Krishna M

Re: How to?

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi vamsi,

Hi All,
>        What is the Best way to desect the entire Axis2/C tool.
>
>             i.e, 1. t*o understand the whole functionality / code*

The best way to get started may be to refer the Axis2 architecture. Then of
course you can debug the code to get an idea about how things are working.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_94/Axis2ArchitectureGuide.html

**
>                   2. to plug-in my own Transport layer

Please refer the TCP transport and HTTP transport implementations for
understanding how this can be done.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/src/core/transport/

                   3. to plug-in my own memory

Please refer the Apache module implementation for this.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/src/core/transport/http/server/apache2/
http://wso2.org/library/3412

                   4. to plug-in my own parser etc etc  etc.

At the moment we are supporting two parsers guththila and libxml2. These
parsers are connected to Axis2/C by a wrapper layer. Please refer those
implementation.
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/axiom/src/parser/