Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ratha <ra...@wso2.com> on 2008/11/13 08:48:21 UTC

deploying a jsp file into tomcat!

Hi all,
I have written a javascript and jsp and html files. I want to test
whether my script is working or not(I have written it for Apache ODE).I
deployed ODE.war distribution into the tomcat. So there i can see three
files(WEB-INF,META-INF,axis2). I just put my files inside the 'ODE'
directory(at the same level of those three files). When I run the tomcat
i can view my html file, but not the output of my script :-( .(ie: the
functions are not working..)
I'm accessing the ODE API's through my script. I dont know where is the
error. Is there wrong in my script ?or I have to put my files into
another place?(Inside WEB-INF folder)

Thanks.

-Ratha.

Re: deploying a jsp file into tomcat!