Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2006/08/07 20:32:05 UTC

JDBC string for DerbyDB

Does anyone know what the proper JDBC string is to connect to the DerbyDB
that is bundled with ActiveMQ. I tried a few I found on:
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/develop/develop14.html#HDRSII-DEVELOP-22102

but I can't seem to hit it from JaySQL. I am assuming the driver should be
(as printed in activeMQ):
INFO  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Database driver recognized:
[apache_derby
_embedded_jdbc_driver]

JACKPOT

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
Guessed it:

was trying (according to their website):
jdbc:derby:D:\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-data:derbydb

jdbc:derby:D:\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-data\derbydb

JACKPOT

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
Guessed it:

was trying (according to their website):
jdbc:derby:D:\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-data:derbydb

This one worked:
jdbc:derby:D:\incubator-activemq-4.0.1\activemq-data\derbydb