Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com> on 2017/08/17 14:20:23 UTC

Task for "javapackager"?

Hi all,
                Does anyone use "javapackager" with Ant?  It has a ton of options, and can be run with just <exec ..., so does anyone see any benefit to having an Ant task that wraps this utility?

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb

AW: Task for "javapackager"?

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
Not sure, if this is the right one.
Did you have a look at ant-javafx.jar?
I have found that in JDK-1.8.0_77/lib and it contains an AntLib definition
at
com\sun\javafx\tools\ant\antlib.xml

<antlib>
    <macrodef name="init-ant">
       <sequential>
         <!-- This is not JavaFX version and should not be updated
everytime!
              This is ant API version and need to be updated every time
              ant task is updated.
              First number is updated if changes are not compatible. -->
         <property name="javafx.ant.version" value="1.3"/>
       </sequential>
    </macrodef>

    <typedef name="application"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.Application"/>
    <typedef name="platform"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.Platform"/>
    <typedef name="resources"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.Resources"/>
    <typedef name="fileset"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.FileSet"/>
    <typedef name="preferences"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.Preferences"/>
    <typedef name="permissions"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.Permissions"/>

    <taskdef name="jar"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.FXJar"/>
    <taskdef name="deploy"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.DeployFXTask"/>
    <taskdef name="signjar"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.FXSignJarTask"/>
    <taskdef name="csstobin"
                 classname="com.sun.javafx.tools.ant.CSSToBinTask"/>
</antlib>

Jan