Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 10:25:56 UTC

ConcatenateGraphFilterFactory in Tagger Handler

Hi,

Would like to find out, what is the purpose of adding the
ConcatenateGraphFilterFactory
 to the index chain of the analyzer of the tag field?

I have found that this ConcatenateGraphFilterFactory will merge the tokens
back into a single field (even though the Standard Tokenizer has split it),
so for example, if I search for "new york", it will not return "new york
city" when I run the curl query for the tagging.

I am trying this in Solr 7.4.0.

Regards,
Edwin