Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vi <vi...@bexout.com> on 2004/03/10 09:10:05 UTC

mod_jk2 problems

Hi,
I read all FAQs and all the info I could find on the Internet about the
issue. The thing is that I successfully
compile mod_jk2, but when I try to load it I get:

Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk2.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/mod_jk2.so: undefined symbol: ap_get_module_config

This is very nice. Now what is the nature of this problem anyway? I
thinking to try mod_proxy, but there
is a chance that the same error will come up. I have apache2.0.(48?) and
tomcat 5.0.(?). I'm using red hat 9
(it was on server when I came :)). So this junky red hat was out of
apxs2, and I installed apache-dev rpm,
and it appeared, I thought maybe it's wrongly configured or something??
I really don't know what to do from now on. I can't use Tomcat separate,
and I need it.