Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/22 04:10:51 UTC

[C++] CMake Config to get MSVC cast warning on Linux?

Are there CMake config flags or Compiler flags to get comparable errors
that our appveyor windows build use?  I seem to spend a lot of time playing
whackomole on CI after I get a CHECKIN build working locally.

Thanks,
Micah

Re: [C++] CMake Config to get MSVC cast warning on Linux?

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
You could also create an -m32 build on Linux which would show
additional 64->32 bit integer narrowing warnings -- little bit of a
pain to install the i386 toolchain but potentially useful.

Posted by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org>.