Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/09 20:20:09 UTC

[DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release

heya folks,

Our DRAFT board report for this month ( https://s.apache.org/AYwm ) mentions:

> Another bug has been found in the WAL process and a 1.9.2 is in the
works.

I don't see anything on dev@accumulo around 1.9.2. Is someone already acting as RM?

How do I figure out what, if any, issues remain as blockers for this release? I don't see any github projects or milestones; is it things open with the 1.9.2 label?

i.e.

https://github.com/apache/accumulo/labels/v1.9.2

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
I didn't see any blockers, so I'm going to bump the last two issues marked
for 1.9.2 and roll an RC1. If one of them becomes a blocker, I can abort
RC1 and do an RC2 tomorrow.

The remaining two in question were:
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues/497
https://github.com/apache/accumulo/issues/547

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.
My time is limited this week due to work-related training. So, I do not
have any current plans to act as RM for 1.9.2 this week, but if it's ready
and nobody else volunteers, I'm happy to pick up the task... could do an
RC1 as early as tomorrow evening.

Re: [DISCUSS] 1.9.2 release

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.
Sean,