Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Sean C. Sullivan" <se...@seansullivan.com> on 2002/09/03 00:58:16 UTC

[httpclient] projects that use Jakarta Commons HttpClient

These projects are currently using Jakarta Commons HttpClient:

1)  Jakarta Slide
        http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/

2)  Jakarta Cactus
        http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/

These projects do not currently use Jakarta HttpClient:

(I wonder if these projects have any interest in adopting Jakarta HttpClient...)

Apache Axis
http://xml.apache.org/axis/

JMeter
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/

http://www.httpunit.org/

http://grinder.sourceforge.net/

http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/maxq/

Re: [httpclient] projects that use Jakarta Commons HttpClient

Posted by Jeff Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
There was some talk about jmeter, along with the need for WebDAV support.

Posted by Ryan Lubke <Ry...@Sun.COM>.
I believe Jakarta Latka also uses HttpClient.
     http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/latka