Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 02:49:22 UTC

[OT] Back from honeymoon

Hi folks,

I got back from Hawaii yesterday and checking my inbox now.  I am so
happy to see that the community is very active even without me.  I
will start to read the unanswered messages next week.

Cheers,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP Key ID: 0x0255ECA6

Re: [OT] Back from honeymoon

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On May 11, 2007, at 5:49 PM, Trustin Lee wrote:
> I got back from Hawaii yesterday and checking my inbox now.  I am so
> happy to see that the community is very active even without me.  I
> will start to read the unanswered messages next week.

welcome back!

i just got back from my post-apachecon european tour as well, time to
catch up on emails too!

-pete