Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com> on 2008/10/03 05:50:48 UTC

Client side validation behaviors - already started?

I've been thinking of trying to create some behaviors that combine the
standard server-side validation with client-side validation.  I just wanted
to check to see if anyone knew of something like this already started.  I
don't want to duplicate work already done.

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com

Re: Client side validation behaviors - already started?

Posted by Jörn Zaefferer <jo...@googlemail.com>.
What approach for client-side validation are you looking for? I may be
able to help with that.

Jörn