Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schmülling <ch...@sopera.com> on 2010/11/12 17:25:53 UTC

Transprot specific interceptor

Hello.

I'm planning to build some interceptors for adding information in header elements.

Therefore I think it would be good to create an abstract interceptor for adding the information inside message context. And in the next step I can place this information in transport  specific header elements.

1) Do you think this approach is a good one?

But how can I realize that? At the moment I think there will be 4 interceptors. The abstract one, a SOAP interceptor, a http interceptor and JMS interceptor. Each one should store the abstract information in a transport specific header element. (SOAP Header, http Header and jms header)

2) What's the best way to realise that?

That's the idea:
Creating the 4 interceptors
Creating a feature which adds all interceptors to the chain.
My transport specific interceptors will be added after a cxf default transport specific interceptor. I think my Interceptor is only executed if the cxf interceptor is executed too.

3)Is that a valid approach for handling transport specific interceptors?

4) What's a default Interceptor for SOAP, http and jms?

With best regards
Christian