Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Darshak Mehta <dm...@juniper.net> on 2004/07/22 20:17:22 UTC

Linking to other sheets in the same workbook

Hello,

I recently started fiddling around with HSSF. Can someone give me
pointers regarding linking cells to other sheets in the same workbook?
We have a multi sheet workbooks and Need to navigate from the first page
to other workbooks.

Thanks in advance,

Darshak

Re: Linking to other sheets in the same workbook

Posted by Pavan Guduru <pa...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Darshak,
try

HSSFSheet workbook.getSheet(String "sheetName");

String workbook.getSheetName(int sheetIndex);

HSSFSheet workbook.getSheetAt(int sheetIndex);

int workbook.getSheetIndex(String sheetName);

These functions should let you navigate between sheets and get to the required sheets and do the processing.

Thanks

Pavan