Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brady Moritz <br...@fitiri.com> on 2002/07/26 16:50:05 UTC

back on the list, couple questions - version 2.02a

Gentlemen, Ive been running james as my production email server for some
time now but have a couple items that give me problems:

- lost messages upon shutdown - Ive read some about this in the archives
and understand the problem can be solved by moving to a database
backend. Im preparing to do this, but am wondering what the current
status of repairing this might be?

- Body Type Not Supported error - I am running James behind an IIS SMTP
front-end server, and receive notification messages from the IIS server.
A very common error I get is exactly this: