Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jason Lewis <jl...@packetnexus.com> on 2014/10/14 21:20:53 UTC

Anyone know when DSE will support Cassandra 2.1?

I can't find any info related to dates anywhere.

jas

Re: Anyone know when DSE will support Cassandra 2.1?

Posted by Hannu Kröger <hk...@gmail.com>.
Based on history, there is typically a 6 month delay between Cassandra
release and related DSE release.

Hannu

Posted by Kais Ahmed <ka...@neteck-fr.com>.
Hi,

For cassandra 2.0, DSE 4.0 come with casandra 2.0.5
For cassndra 1.2, DSE 3.1 come with cassandra 1.2.6

you should wait at least version 2.1.5