Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Print <pr...@rogers.com> on 2002/03/12 00:59:44 UTC

Virtual host on Mac?

Does anyone know how to setup a second
virtual host on a Mac using OS x.+Apache?
The first one runs great and sits in my webserver
folder as index.html. how can I put another folder
that contains another index.html page.

Re: Virtual host on Mac?

Posted by Bill -Sx- Jones <sn...@mac.com>.
On 3/11/02 9:35 PM, "Print" <pr...@rogers.com> wrote:
>> Name only, that article is for OSX server can it be used for OSX.1.3 also?

If name only - then ignore that article and use the Apache docs concerning
VH'ing and etc...

But, yes, there is little difference under Unix between a server and a
non-server (note how I avoid the word client...)

HTH;
-Sx-  :]

Re: Virtual host on Mac?

Posted by Print <pr...@rogers.com>.