Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by po...@softhome.net on 2004/07/11 08:36:25 UTC

How to make TC print request info when TC recieves request?

Howdy ,

I am developing webapp using TC4.1.27, when debugging my webapp,
I am wondering if TC can print requests to the console or writes
request info to log file like this:

POST / HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, point, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/msword, */*
Connection: Keep-Alive
Cache-Control: no-cache

name=John&homepage=http%3A%2F%2Fsome.net&password=123456&myhidField=myValue

The real thing I want to do is to let TC echo my request to help me to
debug , How can I implement this ? Will filter help? Or which class shall I
modify?

Best Regards
Zerol

Re: How to make TC print request info when TC recieves request?

Posted by Dennis Dai <dd...@ddai.net>.
There's a request dumper valve that does exactly this. It is commented
out in server.xml by default.