Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fadi qutaishat <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/15 16:06:47 UTC

Is that possible in cocoon?

Hi all,

I was thinking if how could I know pages that has been visited by the user, is there any log files mechanism in cocoon e.g. log file if so, is there away of making the use of such data e.g. making some statistics to know the most visited pages.

Also is there a way to know what pages that a user has not visited or looked at yet?

If some one happened to know some documents to read on these subject, please could you point me to them.

Regards,

Fadi

Re: Is that possible in cocoon?

Posted by wim den ouden <wd...@gmail.com>.
http://www.opensymphony.com/clickstream/

On 4/16/05, Grzegorz Tańczyk <go...@polzone.pl> wrote:
> Hello fadi,
>
>   You can make Your own Pipeline or Action and create statistics in
>   database for example.
>
> Friday, April 15, 2005, 4:06:47 PM, you wrote:
>
> fq> Hi all,
>
> fq>
>
> fq> I was thinking if how could I know pages that has been
> fq> visited by the user, is there any log files mechanism in cocoon
> fq> e.g. log file if so, is there away of making the use of such data
> fq> e.g. making some statistics to know the most visited pages.
>
> fq>
>
> fq> Also is there a way to know what pages that a user has not visited or looked at yet?
>
> fq>
>
> fq> If some one happened to know some documents to read on these
> fq> subject, please could you point me to them.
>
> fq>
>
> fq> Regards,
>
> fq> Fadi
>
> fq>
>
> fq>
>
> fq>
>
> fq> Do you Yahoo!?
> fq>  Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Grzegorz                            mailto:goliatus@polzone.pl

wim den ouden
www.flexthe.net
senior java internet programmer/analist

Re: Is that possible in cocoon?

Posted by Grzegorz Tańczyk <go...@polzone.pl>.
Hello fadi,

[...]

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.

hi hadi

using apache at front of cocoon you can have apache logs

take a look here, where stats are generated using webalizer

http://www.osmosis.gr/stats/

regards
stavros