Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com> on 2013/11/07 21:23:15 UTC

SQOOP-387 Question

Hi all,

I'm curious if https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-387 is something that is being actively worked. I saw a patch was released and pulled down, and hadn't seen an updated one come up again (at least I think that's what I saw in the history).

Thanks!
Nick

RE: SQOOP-387 Question

Posted by "Martin, Nick" <Ni...@pssd.com>.
Ok, cool. I have a current use case for this so I'll definitely have a look and see if I can lend a hand...

I didn't see much activity on that JIRA either. If you have time to work on, don't hesitate and pick it up!

Jarcec

Re: SQOOP-387 Question

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Nick,