Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Umesh Paliwal <um...@vnl.in> on 2012/01/10 05:16:30 UTC

redirecting Stdout and stderr to a different log file

Hi All,

We have lot many sysouts in our project. The sysout are captured in file by using a redirect operator when we launch the server.
The maintanence of the files a big issue as these logs keep on growing.

Can you please help me find out a strategy if I can redirect all the sysout and stderr into a logging file using log4j.

Thanks and regards,
Umesh Paliwal
The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.