Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2006/01/06 04:03:07 UTC

Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Hi community,

I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
members in his "line up"! ;-)

Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)

Sincerely,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>El jue, 05-01-2006 a las 21:03 -0600, Antonio Gallardo escribió:
>

>>Hi community,
>>
>>I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
>>Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
>>members in his "line up"! ;-)
>>
>>Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)
>>

>Yeah, congrats to both but not only to them but as well to you,
>Antonio. ;-)
>
>Antonio as well got elected to be ASF member.

Congratulations :-) (although I thought Antonio was elected some time
ago already)

> I am happy that the lenya
>got from 0 members to 3, since Antonio is as well a valuable part of our
>project. :)

definitely

Michi

>Everyone keep on the good work.
>
>salu2
>

>>Sincerely,
>>
>>Antonio Gallardo.

Michael Wechner

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>El jue, 05-01-2006 a las 21:03 -0600, Antonio Gallardo escribió:
>

>>Hi community,
>>
>>I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
>>Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
>>members in his "line up"! ;-)
>>
>>Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)
>>

>Yeah, congrats to both but not only to them but as well to you,
>Antonio. ;-)
>
>Antonio as well got elected to be ASF member.

Congratulations :-) (although I thought Antonio was elected some time
ago already)

> I am happy that the lenya
>got from 0 members to 3, since Antonio is as well a valuable part of our
>project. :)

definitely

Michi

>Everyone keep on the good work.
>
>salu2
>

>>Sincerely,
>>
>>Antonio Gallardo.

Michael Wechner

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 05-01-2006 a las 21:03 -0600, Antonio Gallardo escribió:
> Hi community,
>
> I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
> Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
> members in his "line up"! ;-)
>
> Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)

Yeah, congrats to both but not only to them but as well to you,
Antonio. ;-)

Antonio as well got elected to be ASF member. I am happy that the lenya
got from 0 members to 3, since Antonio is as well a valuable part of our
project. :)

Everyone keep on the good work.

salu2

> Sincerely,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi community,
>
> I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
> Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
> members in his "line up"! ;-)
>
> Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)

thanks very much :-)

Michi

> Sincerely,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.

Michael Wechner

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <gr...@mac.com>.
On Jan 5, 2006, at 10:12 PM, Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>> Hi community,
>> I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
>> Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have
>> ASF members in his "line up"! ;-)
>> Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)

Woohoo, nice job guys!  And to think I actually met real ASF members in
person!  ;)

Jon

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
> Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
> members in his "line up"! ;-)
>
> Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)

thanks!

-gregor

Re: Congratulations to new ASF member from Lenya!

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi community,
>
> I just recently discovered that on Dec, 11th 2005 Michael Wechner and
> Gregor Rothfuss where voted in. It is a great news, now Lenya have ASF
> members in his "line up"! ;-)
>
> Great job guys! and congratulations! :-)

thanks very much :-)

Michi

> Sincerely,
>
> Antonio Gallardo.