Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Lukas Zapletal <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/18 11:19:47 UTC

Consuming CorbaMessage via Provider

Hello,

I need to create a WS Provider that will be bind to some service and
consume all CorbaMessages. It seems this can be done very easily:

@WebServiceProvider(portName = "SOAPRelayPort", serviceName =
"SOAPRelayService")
@ServiceMode(value = Service.Mode.MESSAGE)
public class CaclcorCORBAMessageProvider implements Provider<CorbaMessage> {

   public CaclcorCORBAMessageProvider() {
   }

   public CorbaMessage invoke(CorbaMessage request) {
       CorbaMessage response = null;
       try {
       } catch (Exception ex) {
           ex.printStackTrace();
       }
       return response;
   }
}

Now I would like to convert the CorbaMessage using the CORBA binding
to SOAPMessage and post it to target WS (I am developing a relay
service). How to do this? I might be using CXF framework at very low
level...

--
Lukas Zapletal
http://lukas.zapletalovi.com