Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Поротиков Станислав Вячеславович via user <us...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/12/04 12:44:13 UTC

Beam detached mode?

Hello!
I there any option in beam to run pipeline in detached mode?
I want to submit job to Flink and exit from pipeline without any errors.

Best regards,
Stanislav Porotikov

RE: Beam detached mode?

Posted by Поротиков Станислав Вячеславович via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
Thank you!
But can we achive it throw the Beam, by providing some settings to Python pipeline?

flink run --class com.my.BeamFlinkApp --detached ...

Best Regards,
Pavel Solomin

Tel: +351 962 950 692 | Skype: pavel_solomin | Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/pavelsolomin>

Re: Beam detached mode?