Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz> on 2002/11/08 01:31:14 UTC

Thanks for the great software and help

Hi all,

My company (well, me mostly) has recently completed a project, and our
first customer has "gone live". As the code relies heavily on a number
of Apache projects, I would like to thank all those who contribute code
to these projects, and those who have answered my questions over the
last few months.

In particular, the software and support for Xerces, Xalan and Digester
has been great. However these projects depend on a large number of other
projects in jakarta-commons, etc. so thanks to all of you too!

And some of you may be amused to know that our first customer is IBM
(NZ) Ltd :-)

Regards,

Simon