Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/01/02 11:00:31 UTC

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Ok, looks like we are back to red.
Someone working on it?
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
OK, I think I fixed everything but the mp-rest-jwt-jwk example that I'm
going to start working on now

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
That'd be great indeed

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Bruno Baptista <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I can have a look, but only next week.

Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: Stabilize TomEE Build

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.