Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yuriy Zubarev <yu...@yahoo.ca> on 2003/06/29 09:24:56 UTC

Release of HTMLTable 0.4-rc1

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to inform you that the first release of HTMLTable 0.4 is
available for your download/evaluation.

HTMLTable is a table centric framework designed to be used with Struts.
It facilitates operations for table paging / navigation,
sorting and filtering; incorporates look and feel of tables in one centric
XML file with abilities of properties inheritance and changing them
in run-time. The framework also provides convenient mechanisms to work with
editable (indexed)
items in tables and more.

Version 0.4 is a major update of the product. It contains numerous bug-fixes
and new and improved functionality.

Development/download site is http://sourceforge.net/projects/htmltable

Live examples and configuration notes are available at
http://htmltable.yuriy-zubarev.com
(you will find paging, sorting, filtering examples/tutorial on Struts and
HTMLTable, plus more)

Thank you for your time,
Yuriy ZUbarev

RE: Release of HTMLTable 0.4-rc1

Posted by Yuriy Zubarev <yu...@yahoo.ca>.
I've never tried it personally, but I don't see why not. I will do some
tests and if there is any trick to it - there will be another example.

Thanks,
Yuriy ZUbarev

Cool product and similar to Display tag with added feature like editing
table.

Can it work with html-el and jstl?

-Dan

Posted by Yuriy Zubarev <yu...@yahoo.ca>.
It's not supported in the current version. It will come later on.

Thank you,
Yuriy Zubarev

Also, can it export the table to excel fomat like display tag?

-Dan

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@hotmail.com>.