Posted to site-dev@james.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 19:02:00 UTC

[James Wiki] Update of "JamesUsers" by AdamM

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by AdamM:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/JamesUsers

  ----
  Michael Motet[mailto:michael@motet.dk email] I am testing James, and have succeeded using it as local mailserver. I am currently working on a project where I intend to use James as mailserver, and will add on a webmail interface. My client has already an infrastructure where users are registered in MSSQL database. Does anyone knows if its possible to configure James to accept the users already in the MSSQL database as mailusers?
  ----
+ Adam Myatt - I work on many J2EE projects at Generel Electric and James seems to be a wonderful solution for solving many Java-email problems, especially considering the difficulty of integrating with our corporate email servers (Exchange 2000). I can't wait to seem what it can do.
+ ----