Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Wenk <mj...@ucdavis.edu> on 2010/03/19 20:48:16 UTC

Question about automatic activation of profile

The project I work has many different maven pom files.  At the project
highest parent pom, several maven properties are set in the pom.  On my
child pom, I would like to selectively activate a mvn profile based on the
value within the property, preferably using a regexp or at least a wild card
to do so.

so if property X matches regexp 2\.6\. it activates profile X.

Can this be done?  And if so, around what version of maven supports it?  We
still have some people on 2.0.X as well as 2.2.X

Thanks!
mike

--
Michael Wenk
mjwenk@ucdavis.edu

Re: Question about automatic activation of profile

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Can this be done?  And if so, around what version of maven supports it?  We
> still have some people on 2.0.X as well as 2.2.X

I don't know of any such functionality in any Maven2 (or 3) version
currently available.

Wayne