Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Mili Aggarwal, Noida" <mi...@noida.hcltech.com> on 2004/12/23 06:25:26 UTC

Warning while opening Excel

Hello everyone,
		I am working on a POI application in which, if a user clicks
on a link in a jsp page, a servlet that generates a report is executed. The
servlet returns an Excel sheet embedded in the browser.But before it opens
the excel sheet,it gives a message :

"Some Files can harm your computer...... What would you like to do with the
file? Open,.Save,Cancel"

I would like to supress this message.Can you please tell me how to do it?

Thanks

Warm Regards,
Mili Aggarwal
Email: milia@noida.hcltech.com

Re: Warning while opening Excel

Posted by IndianAtTech <in...@gmail.com>.
This is not a problem of POI api. This is coming because of security
settings that you have  with your browser or  because some antivirus
application is running in your client machine for which  it may be
giving warning

Regards
Sudhakar Chavali