Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by "Hider, Sandy" <Sa...@jhuapl.edu> on 2012/02/29 19:50:00 UTC

JavaDoc in Maven

All,
I am fairly new to Maven.  I have the 1.4 codebase and I have been able to compile and tar up a snapshot but it isn't creating the JavaDoc for it.  What is the mvn command I would type to do that?  Also is there a way to add the "-linksource" to the javadoc arguments when we build it so the HTML links to the source.

Thanks in advance,

Sandy

Re: JavaDoc in Maven

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
I needed to run 'mvn install' before running the javadoc command in
order to have the accumulo-generated jar files in my maven repository.
Does that sound right?

Re: Default Max KeyValue size?

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
We do not have a limitation like this, although maybe we should.  We
have had issues with users accidentally inserting enormous keys and it
cause tablet server to run out of memory when splitting, compacting,
or scanning.   One way to limit this in Accumulo would be to add a
constraint to a table that limits key and or value size.  However this
constraint would not check bulk imported files.

Default Max KeyValue size?

Posted by "Hider, Sandy" <Sa...@jhuapl.edu>.

Re: JavaDoc in Maven

Posted by Billie J Rinaldi <bi...@ugov.gov>.
On Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:03:10 AM, "David Medinets" <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 'mvn package' generates the jar file which is then used to create the
> 'runnable' directory. However, it's my understanding that 'mvn
> package' does not place the generated jar files into the maven
> repository. I thought that the javadoc command needed the jar files to
> exist in the maven repository and not simply be generated.

When I run javadoc:aggregate on 1.4, it appears to install the jars into my local repo.

Billie

Re: JavaDoc in Maven

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: JavaDoc in Maven