Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by "Hehl, Thomas" <Th...@acs-inc.com> on 2008/02/22 19:51:11 UTC

Tiles taglib

I can't find the taglib definition in the tiles docs. Can you point me in
the right direction?

Thanks.

Thom Hehl
Sr. eJuror Architect

* Office (859) 277-8800 x 144

* Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com <ma...@acs-inc.com>
ACS, Inc.

Government Solutions

1733 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504-3617

by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and notify
sender via e-mail at Thomas.Hehl@acs-inc.com
<ma...@acs-inc.com>  or by telephone at 859-277-8800 ext. 144.
Thank you.

Re: Tiles taglib

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/2/22, Hehl, Thomas <Th...@acs-inc.com>:
> I can't find the taglib definition in the tiles docs. Can you point me in
>  the right direction?

http://tiles.apache.org/2.0/framework/tiles-jsp/tlddoc/index.html

Ciao
Antonio