Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Srinivas <sr...@vertexcs.com> on 2006/02/15 14:54:18 UTC

Struts application deployment in iPlanet server

Hi All,

I am developing a web application in struts1.1, jsp1.2 , servlets2.2. This
application I need to deploy in iPlanet web server. Can any one suggest
which version of iPlanet is suitable to develop this application.. I have
iPlanet web server 6.1 Sp1. But  when I deploy a sample application in this
it won't recognizes the web application... Any suggestions how to deploy and
run this application if this is suitable.. Please  help in this regard.

Thank you
Srinivas Vakkalanka