Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Alexander Bibighaus <al...@scrashmeow.org> on 2003/06/30 04:10:24 UTC

CollectionClass

In the method:  (CollectionDescriptor)   collectionDescriptor.getCollectionClass().  I think it can return null. In the case that this is null, what
class is used as the Collection?  Is this a property some where that I have missed?

thanks,

-alexander

Re: CollectionClass

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
If the user does not specify a collection class,
OJB uses o.a.ojb.broker.util.collections.RemovalAwareCollection by default.
this is currently a fixed default an not a configurable property.

cheers,
Thomas