Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Geoffroy Schneck <gs...@adobe.com> on 2014/10/13 15:39:11 UTC

RE: oak-run public distribution

Hello folks,

Did the discussion eventually led to this public release ? I have still requests to access the binary from customers and even from the support organization.

Where can I get the oak-run 1.0.7 ? https://issues.adobe.com/secure/attachment/282322/oak-run-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar is a snapshot version , not sure it is the final release .

The goal is still the same : add to this public Oak HFs package share pages a Download link to the oak-run-1.0.x as well.

Geoffroy Schneck

Enterprise Support Engineer – Team Lead

Marketing Cloud Customer Care

T: +41 61 226 55 70

M: +41 79 207 45 04

email: gschneck@adobe.com

Barfuesserplatz 6

CH-4001 Basel, Switzerland

www.adobe.com

For CQ support and tips, follow us on Twitter: @AdobeMktgCare

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Quite late but still better late than never :). Done this as part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2352
Chetan Mehrotra