Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/24 06:15:15 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC7

Hi,

This is a  Apache Flex 4.9.0 release candidate 7. Please see the RELEASE_NOTES and the README.

Fixed in this release candidate:
- Fix minor issue with 2 files failing rat license test
- Minor changes to README

The release candidate can be found here;
http://people.apache.org/~jmclean/Apache%20Flex%204.9.0%20Release%20Candidate%207/

Before voting please review the section,"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?", at:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

Please vote to approve this release:
+1 Approve the release
-1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments to why)

This vote will be open for at least 72 hours or as long as needed given it's the holidays.

The vote passes if there is:
- At least 3 +1 votes from the PMC
- More positive votes than negative votes

When voting please indicate what platform and IDE  you compiled and tested the SDK with.

Please put all discussion about this release in a DISCUSSION thread not this VOTE thread.

Thanks,
Justin

PS Brought to you over a satellite link and made with solar power :-)

Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC7

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Sorry, according to GMail, I did.  I'll try again.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Nick,

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
+1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> You could upload the .asc file to your home directory on
> people.apache.org as well.

It's also here (which I forgot about).
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/jmclean.asc

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC7

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

My keys can also be found here:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE0F28593AEEAD151

Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC7

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/flex/sdk/branches/release4.9/KEYS?view=markup

> But as part of the release, in future, I think we should add the KEYs
file to the release candidate to make things a little easier for committers
to test.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Justin's key is in the release branch's KEYS file.  We'll put it up on dist
when everything else goes up there (and presumably, not in the incubator
folder).