Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/01/19 21:20:05 UTC

[ot] Guiapp

Vince,

What was this guiapp thing you worked on over at sf.net.  The cvs stuff
is broke and I ran across it wondering if I can use if for a client.
Could you give me some background and functionality.

Alex

Re: [ot] Guiapp

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.
Berin has been doing some changes to the maven build for the better, but
I think you have to upgrade the jar plugin to be able to build. The code
itself is not broken, I have an example app built on top of it.

Re: [ot] Guiapp

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@pyxis-tech.com>.