Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Owens, Steve" <St...@disney.com> on 2013/03/15 01:13:24 UTC

API Question

In looking at the following documentation: http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/trunk/sdk/io-guide/transformations.en.html

It would seem that the only mention of TSVConnWrite is to a single parameter method.

Yet in my plugin I am using

data->output_vio = TSVConnWrite(output_conn, contp, data->output_reader,
                                INT64_MAX);

What has changed about this method?

What does it actually do?

Do I need to call it every time the plugin is re-enabled?  Or can I just call it once?

Re: API Question

Posted by "Owens, Steve" <St...@disney.com>.
James,

Thank you.  The reason for my question is explained in my response to
Shaun's explanation on this group.  But the summary is I wanted to know if
I was mis using the method.

Steve

Re: API Question

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.