Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kalidoss MM <mm...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/29 14:57:34 UTC

Data Directory Sync.

Hi,

       I have a requirement like, There is a running solr and having around
10K records indexed in it. Now i have to index another set of 30K records?

       The 10K data already in live, And i dont have an option to insert
that 30K records in live,

       Is there any way to run the solr in local system and get the 30K
records in data directory, and Update/Upgrade the local solr data directoy
INTO live data directory?

       Is there any tools available? Or is there any other method to
Sync/combine 2 different data directory and make it to 1 data directory.

Thanks,
Kalidoss.m,

Re: Data Directory Sync.

Posted by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com>.
You will have to shutdown your solr before you can do that.

--
--Noble Paul

Re: Data Directory Sync.

Posted by Kalidoss MM <mm...@gmail.com>.