Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Luc Fouin <lu...@free.fr> on 2005/06/13 11:30:43 UTC

Portlet Selector problem

hi all,

i've just updated my version of jetspeed from svn, rebuild and redeploy
it. There's a problem with the portlet selector.

in edit mode of the page, there's a link to a popup which display a list
of portlets that should be added to the page. But the link, that opens
the popup is:

> javascript:openWindow('${jetspeed.basePath}/Administrative/choosers/portlet-selector.psml')

so i guess there's an EL that is not interpreted. then, obviously, the
page shown in the popup is not the portlet selector but the whole
welcome page of jetspeed...

{ Tomcat 5.5.7 }

Luc

--
Luc FOUIN - Stagiaire Aptiwan
14 rue Niepce

Re: Portlet Selector problem

Posted by Luc Fouin <lu...@free.fr>.
re-

Liao jian a écrit :
> Hi,
> Check your %Tomcat_Home%/shared/lib folder, remove the useless jar file like
> previous version jar file.
> Hope it will help.
> -lj

thanks a lot, it worked well.