Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org> on 2004/06/24 18:12:22 UTC

[VOTE] New committer: Scott Goldstein

I would like to nominate Scott Goldstein as a committer on WSRP4J.  He
has contributed several patches, is active on our emails lists, and is
also involved on the OASIS side.  I think he would be a valuable member
of the team.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Scott Goldstein

Posted by Richard Jacob <ja...@apache.org>.
Julie MacNaught wrote:

> I would like to nominate Scott Goldstein as a committer on WSRP4J.  He
> has contributed several patches, is active on our emails lists, and is
> also involved on the OASIS side.  I think he would be a valuable
> member of the team.

+1

Richard

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Scott Goldstein

Posted by Peter Fischer <pf...@apache.org>.
+1

Peter

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.