Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Miłosz Tylenda <mt...@o2.pl> on 2010/08/27 11:39:42 UTC

Issues of type Question in JIRA

Hi All,

When creating a new issue in JIRA one can choose "Question" as an issue type but we prefer that users ask questions on mailing lists. I would consider removing "Question" from the types, does anybody know how to do this? Are issue types customizable per project?

Greetings,
Milosz

Re: Issues of type Question in JIRA

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I just looked on our project administration page and I don't see the means
to modify or remove the JIRA Types.  But, I did look at the definition for
Question and it sounds like it should be for "formal questions", although
normal users probably wouldn't see it that way...

*Question* A formal question. Initially added for the Legal JIRA.Kevin